How can we help?
Articles on network discovery with Auvik
Device setup and configuration
- ★ Ubuntu OVA 18.04 to 22.04 Update FAQ
- ★ Understanding SNMP and the basics of configuring it on your devices
- ★ Windows 32-Bit Collector Decommissioning FAQ
- Configuring HP ProCurve switches to use CLI instead of text-based menu
- How to enable login for DrayTek devices
- How to enable Microsoft Hyper-V on Windows Servers and Workstations
Device NTP clock setup
- Syncing device date and time to the NTP server
- Web admin console - Sophos XG firewall example
- Command line - ADTRAN NetVanta example
- Command line - Fortinet FortiGate firewall example
- Command line - MikroTik router example
- Command line - Cisco router example
- ★ Navigating Auvik
- How to Add a Network from a CSV file
- How to set the Timezone in Auvik
- How to Use the Auvik Training Portal
- How to filter data in Auvik
- How do I export my discovery administration data?
- ★ What is the Auvik collector and what does it do?
- What protocols and ports does the Auvik collector use?
- What do connection and approval statuses for the Auvik collector mean?
- How do I manage my collectors?
- What happens if my collector disconnects?
- Do I need to update the Auvik collector?
Manage Devices & Networks
- ★ Manually Linking IPs FAQ
- How to manually link an IP to a device in Auvik
- How to enable the Cisco Firepower Threat Defence firewall using the Device API
- How Do Subnets and Subnet Masks Work?
- How do I permanently delete discovered devices?
- How do I start, stop, edit, or delete management for devices?
- Bulk Site/Tenant Import Request Instructions
- Troubleshooting Fortinet device API credentials
- How do I edit or delete device API credentials?
- How do I monitor a FortiSwitch in FortiLink mode
- What’s the difference between WMI and SNMP when monitoring Microsoft Windows devices?
- Best practices for managing credentials in Auvik