How can we help?
Technical details about the Auvik collector, what it is, and how to configure it.
- Backing up configurations to a Post NAT IP
- How to uninstall the Windows collector
- How do I change the site a virtual collector is assigned to?
- How do I access the Auvik console on a virtual collector?
- How do I change the site a Windows collector is assigned to?
- How to enable the Auvik bash scripted collector for remote access
- What is the Auvik collector and what does it do?
- How do I manage my collectors?
- Should I back up the Auvik collector?
- Do I need to update the Auvik collector?
- Configure an Auvik collector running on VMWare to scan from multiple network adapters
- What protocols and ports does the Auvik collector use?
- What do connection and approval statuses for the Auvik collector mean?
- What happens if my collector disconnects?
- How do I manage my shared collector?
- Managing multiple collectors