You can see a history of user changes to sites, devices, credentials.
The audit log can be accessed from either your multi-site Auvik dashboard or the site's dashboard. From your multi-site dashboard, you can see a history for all slites and can filter the results by site.
From the side navigation bar of the site's Auvik dashboard, click Audit Log - User Activity.
If you want, you can filter this audit list to show only certain records. For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik.
Multi-site audit log
From Audit Log - User Activity, you can see details of user actions on sites, devices, credentials, and networks. For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik.
- Click Audit Log in the side navigation bar.
- Click User Activity.
By default, you’re presented with a full list of all records for the last 10 minutes. You can filter by site to narrow down the details presented.
- Click the tree icon (), to filter the list of sites.
- For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik. Uncheck the sites you want to exclude from the list. Once a filter has been applied, the tree icon appears highlighted ().
Audit period range
The audit records that appear are based on the date range selected. By default, you’ll see the last 10 minutes. To see more, click the calendar and select the date range you want.
- Click the calendar icon ().
- Select the billing period:
- Last 10 minutes
- Last 3 hours
- Last 6 hours
- Last 12 hours
- Last week
- Last month
- Custom range
- Click Accept.