You can see a history of all remote terminal and tunnel connections (inbound and outbound, successful and failed) that have been established.
The audit log can be accessed from either your multi-client Auvik dashboard or the client’s dashboard. From your multi-client dashboard, you can see a history for all clients and can filter the results by client.
From the side navigation bar of the client’s Auvik dashboard, click Audit.
If you want, you can filter this audit list to show only certain records. For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik.
The audit records that appear are based on the date range selected. By default, you’ll see the last 10 minutes. To see more, click the calendar and select the date range you want.
Multi-client audit log
From Audit, you can see detail on which devices have been accessed by a tunnel or terminal connection. For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik.
- Click Audit in the side navigation bar.
By default, you’re presented with a full list of all client devices for the last 10 minutes. You can filter by client to narrow down the details presented.
- Click the tree icon (), to filter the list of clients.
- For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik. Uncheck the clients you want to exclude from the list. Once a filter has been applied, the tree icon appears highlighted ().
Audit period range
- Click the calendar icon ().
- Select the billing period:
- Last 10 minutes
- Last 3 hours
- Last 6 hours
- Last 12 hours
- Last week
- Last month
- Custom range
- Click Accept.