Note: The network map has been removed from this page to provide additional space during administrative tasks such as managing alerts, users, settings, and integrations. To return to your network map, simply click Home Dashboard or All Sites in the Auvik side navigation.
All of your billing and payment information is found in the billing section of your account.
- Click Settings in the side navigation bar. Click Billing.
- Hover over the Billing button and click Account from the entity navigation.
Things you can do in the billing section:
- Review subscription details, such as plan details.
- Update payment information, such as your credit card number, expiry date, or billing address.
Note: You must have Super Admin or Billing permissions and be at the global site level/top-site level to make updates.
- View last payment date and amount.
- View the email address where invoices are sent. *
- Download copies of past invoices. From the list of past invoices, find the invoice you want. Click the Download PDF button at the end of its row.
To see details about your usage, see How do I know how many billable devices I have?
* To update the billing email, please contact Customer Success.