Auvik supports the sending of alert notifications to Autotask, which can be managed from your MSP dashboard for all clients.
To ensure your Auvik - Autotask integration works correctly, use the resources listed below in the order they are shown.
- Configure Autotask.
- Add a new extension callout. Before you save the new extension callout in Autotask, create a new integration in Auvik. Copy the the callback URL from Auvik and paste it into the URL field in Autotask.
- Confirm that the required source, system note type, and queue exist.
- Add a new workflow rule.
Now that Autotask is configured, you can complete the Auvik configuration.
- Map your Auvik clients to your Autotask customers.
- Define how alerts are to be sent between Auvik and Autotask.
- Create the appropriate notification channels to be associated with Auvik alerts that are sent to Autotask. Associate the notification channel to each alert that’s to be sent to Autotask.
Finally, here’s how to keep an eye on events.
- View the communication history between Auvik and Autotask.
If you experience any issues with your Auvik-Autotask integration, see How do I troubleshoot issues with my Auvik / Autotask integration? for possible resolutions.