Auvik supports the sending of alert notifications and inventory to Autotask, which can be managed from your MSP dashboard for all clients.
To ensure your Auvik - Autotask integration works correctly, use the resources listed below in the order they are shown.
- Configure Autotask.
Now that the initial setup of Autotask is completed, and the integration has been created in Auvik, you can map your Auvik clients to your Autotask customers.
With your clients mapped we can move on to configuring Auvik and Autotask for inventory sync. If you don't plan to sync inventory, you can jump down to configuring Auvik and Autotask for alert notifications to create tickets in Autotask.
- Configure Autotask for inventory:
- User-defined fields: IP address, serial number, description, firmware version, software version, vendor name
- Configuration item types (device classes)
- Configure Auvik for inventory sync:
Configuring Auvik and Autotask for alert notifications to create new tickets in Autotask requires a bit of setup on both sides.
- Configure Autotask for tickets:
- Configure Auvik for alerting Autotask:
Finally, here’s how to keep an eye on events.
If you experience any issues with your Auvik-Autotask integration, see How do I troubleshoot issues with my Auvik / Autotask integration? for possible resolutions.