WatchGuard devices use a specific port (TCP 4118) for CLI access, and that can't be modified. Since that’s not the standard SSH port, it needs to be added manually for Auvik to be able to log in and collect data from the CLI, including configuration backups.
- Click Discovery in the side navigation bar.
- Click Discovery Settings.
- Click Service Settings.
- Click the service of SSH.
- From the Use Default Ports drop-down menu, select No - Custom Ports.
- Click the + sign to add a new port and enter a port of 4118.
- Click Save.
WatchGuard devices have a couple of default accounts available (read-only and read-write). If you decide to use one of those for Auvik to log into the device, we recommend you use the default read-only account rather than the default read-write user.
- From Discovery Settings, click the Credentials tab.
- Click Login Credentials.
- Click Add Login Credentials.
- Enter the default user of status and its password.
- Click Save Login Credentials.