Auvik was built for a business environment, so we don’t recommend it for home or lab use.
When requesting a trial with Auvik, we ask you to specify whether you're an MSP or IT service provider or in-house corporate IT. Choose the version that matches your intended Auvik use. An MSP account allows you to manage multiple client networks at once. A corporate IT account does not.
Request a trial with Auvik
- Go to auvik.com and click the Request Free Trial button.
- Fill in the form
- Select the appropriate I am option that applies to you
- If you manage multiple networks, select An MSP or IT service provider
- If you manage a single corporate network, select In-house corporate IT
- Select if you were referred by anyone. If yes, please provide the referrer’s email address
- Check if you are interested in receiving news and updates from Auvik
- Click Request a trial
Once your form is submitted, an Auvik team member will contact you to get you set up.
If you’ve already talked to a member of our sales team and are ready to get started with your trial, click on the account signup link your Auvik account manager sent to you by email.
Request a trial through Continuum
If you’re a Continuum partner and would like to use the Auvik / Continuum integration, please contact your Continuum account manager about starting an Auvik trial.