These instructions assume:
- The date, time and time zone are correctly set on the device.
- You have administration access to the UniFi controller web interface.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known. You can find this in the Syslog > Summary tab in the Export Information column.
- Log in to the UniFi Controller’s web interface.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) in the bottom left corner.
- Under the Site heading, navigate to the Remote Logging section.
- Select the checkbox beside Enable remote syslog server. Leave the Enable debug logging box unchecked.
- Enter the Auvik Collector IP address.
- Enter 514 in the Port field.
Click Apply changes.