These instructions assume:
- The date, time and time zone are correctly set on the device.
- You have administration access to the Ruckus Unleashed admin interface.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known. You can find this in the Syslog > Summary tab in the Export Information column.
- Log into the Ruckus Unleashed admin interface.
- Click Admin & Services.
- Click System.
- Click System Info.
- Scroll down to the Log Settings section at the bottom of the page.
- Select the checkbox beside Remote Syslog.
- Enter the Auvik collector’s IP address.
- Select All Syslog from the dropdown.
- Select Inherit remote syslog server for APs.
- Select Keep Original for Facility Name.
- Select 4 (Warning) for the Priority level.
- Click Apply.