These instructions assume:
- The date, time, and time zone are correctly set on the firewall.
- You have Telnet or SSH credentials and admin access to your firewall.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known. You can find this in the Syslog > Summary tab in the Export Information column
- Telnet or SSH into the firewall.
- Enter privileged mode by typing enable and entering your enable password.
- Run the following commands:
logging host <interface_name> <Auvik collector IP address>
logging trap warnings
For more information: http://www.cisco.com