These instructions assume:
- The date, time, and time zone are correctly set on the switch.
- You have Telnet or SSH credentials and access to the switch.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known. You can find this in the Syslog > Summary tab in the Export Information column.
- Telnet or SSH into the switch.
- Enter privileged mode by typing enable and entering your enable password.
- Run the following commands:
logging severity warning
logging <Auvik collector IP> control-descr “AUVIK”
logging notify running-config-change