These instructions assume:
- You have administration access to the Meraki dashboard.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known. You can find this in the Syslog > Summary tab in the Export Information column.
You can forward syslog messages from Meraki MX security appliances, MR access points, and MS switches.
- Log into the Meraki dashboard.
- Go to Network-wide > Configure > General.
- Click Add a syslog server.
- Enter the Auvik collector’s IP address.
- Enter 514 in the Port field.
- In the Roles field, select all logging roles, including (if applicable) Appliance Event Log, Switch Event Log, and Wireless Event Log.
- Click Save.
For more information: