These instructions assume:
- The date, time, and time zone are correctly set on the switch.
- You have Telnet or SSH credentials and access to the switch.
- You know the IP address of your Auvik collector.
Access the switch CLI
- Telnet or SSH into the switch.
- Enter privileged mode by typing enable and entering your enable password.
Run the following command. Replace <AuvikCollectorIP> with the IP address of your Auvik collector, and <sampleRate> with the desired sample rate egress: 128, 256, 512, or 1024.
configure sflow 1 destination <AuvikCollectorIP> 2055 sflow 1 sampling all <sampleRate> sflow 1 polling all 20 write memory
Confirm the settings
Run the following command to confirm the configuration:
show sflow agent show sflow <receiver instance number> destination show sflow <receiver instance> sampling-polling <PORT-LIST/range>