These instructions assume:
- The date, time, and time zone are correctly set on the switch.
- You have Telnet or SSH credentials and access to the switch.
- You know the IP address of your Auvik collector.
Access the switch CLI
- Telnet or SSH into the switch.
- Enter privileged mode by typing enable and entering your enable password.
Run the following command. Replace <AuvikCollectorIP> with the IP address of your Auvik collector. By default, D-link uses port 6343 for sFlow.
enable sflow create sflow analyzer_server 1 owner analyzer1 timeout infinite collectoraddress <AuvikCollectorIP> create sflow counter_poller ports all analyzer_server_id 1 interval 60 create sflow flow_sampler ports all analyzer_server_id 1 rate 512
Confirm the settings
Run the following command to confirm the configuration:
show sflow flow_sampler show sflow