Sophos SG firewalls support IPFIX, which is compatible with Auvik TrafficInsights.
These instructions assume:
- The date, time, and time zone are correctly set on the firewall.
- You have admin access to the Sophos SG web admin console.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known.
Access the Sophos SG web interface
- Open a web browser and type in your Sophos SG IP address.
- Log into the web admin console with an administrative (read-write) user.
- Navigate to Logging & Reporting > Reporting Settings.
- Scroll down to IPFIX Accounting.
- Check Enable.
- Under OID, leave the default value of 1.
- Select the + icon to add a new collector. Use the following information:
- Name: A recognizable name for the Auvik collector
- Type: Host
- IPv4 Address: IP address of your Auvik collector
- Select Apply to save the settings.