These instructions assume:
- The date, time and time zone are correctly set on the router.
- You have Telnet or SSH credentials and access to the Ubiquiti router.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known.
Access the router CLI
- Telnet or SSH into the router.
- Enter privileged mode by typing enable and entering your enable password.
Configure NetFlow export
Run the following command. Replace AuvikCollectorIP with the IP address of your Auvik collector and AuvikPort with one of the following ports: 2055, 2056, 4432, 4739, 6343, 9995 or 9996.
configure set system flow-accounting interface <interface> # Optional parameter if flows should be collected for egress traffic. set system flow-accounting netflow enable-egress set system flow-accounting netflow engine-id <0-255> set system flow-accounting netflow server <AuvikCollectorIP> port <AuvikPort> set system flow-accounting netflow version 9 commit