NetFlow v9 is supported on ADTRAN AOS firmware version 17.2.1 or higher.
These instructions assume:
- The date, time and time zone are correctly set on the router.
- You have Telnet or SSH credentials and access to your ADTRAN NetVanta router.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known.
Access your router CLI
- Telnet or SSH into your router.
- Enter privileged mode by typing enable and entering your enable password.
- On your router, execute the following command. Replace AuvikCollectorIP with the IP of your Auvik collector and AuvikPort with one of the following ports: 2055, 2056, 4432, 4739, 6343, 9995, or 9996.
interface ethernet 0/1 ip ffe ip flow ingress auvik ip flow export destination <AuvikCollectorIP> <AuvikPort> ip flow cache timeout active 60 ip flow export template timeout-rate 180 ip flow cache sample one-out-of 1 random Exit
- Run the following command to confirm the configuration:
show ip flow
- Exit configuration mode and save changes.
- Save the current running configuration to the startup configuration file:
copy running-config startup-config