IPFIX is supported in ArubaOS 220.127.116.11 or higher.
These instructions assume:
- The device is configured for local management within the node. (If it’s not, the IPFIX tab won’t show up on the web console.)
- The date, time and time zone are correctly set on the switch.
- You have administration access to the Aruba switch dashboard.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known.
Access the Aruba web interface
- Open a web browser and type in the IP address of the Aruba switch.
- Log into the switch.
- Navigate to Configuration > Services and select the External Services tab.
- Click on IPFIXaccordion. Select Enabled from the Enable IPFIX drop-down list.
- In the Collector IP, enter the IP address of your Auvik collector.
- Select a UDP transfer protocol.
- In the Port field, enter a port number: 2055, 2056, 4432, 4739, 6343, 9995 or 9996.
- In the Flow cache size field, enter 1,000 as the maximum number of entries.
- In the Upload interval (all) field, enter 60 as the time interval for an active session.
- In the Upload interval (inactive) field, enter 15 for the time interval for an inactive session.
- In the Upload interval template field, enter 300 as the time interval to export templates.
- Click Save.