Meraki supports NetFlow v9.
These instructions assume:
- The date, time and time zone are correctly set on the device.
- You have administration access to the Meraki dashboard.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known.
- Log into the Meraki admin console.
- Navigate to Network-wide > Configure > General.
- Search for the Reporting header.
- Set NetFlow traffic Reporting to Enabled:send netflow traffic statistics.
- For the NetFlow collector IP, enter your Auvik Collector IP.
- For the NetFlow collector port, select one of the following ports: 2055, 2056, 4432, 4739, 6343, 9995 or 9996.
- Click Save.