These instructions assume:
- The date, time and time zone are correctly set on the firewall.
- You have Telnet or SSH credentials and access to your Fortinet FortiGate firewall.
- The IP address of your Auvik collector is known.
Access your firewall CLI
- Telnet or SSH into your firewall.
- Ensure you're logged in as a privileged user.
- On your router, execute the following command. Replace AuvikCollectorIP with the IP of your Auvik collector and AuvikPort with one of the following ports: 2055, 2056, 4432, 4739, 6343, 9995, or 9996. In the example below, port 1 is considered our LAN interface. Change this value based on the interface you’re using for NetFlow.
config system netflow set collector-ip <AuvikCollectoIP>
set collector-port <AuvikPort> end config system interface edit "port1" set netflow-sampler both end