How can we help?
Setting up and troubleshooting Auvik
How to get your Auvik account set up and running smoothly.
- Chfagent startup script and watchdog
- How to enable flow on Cisco 2960x switches
- How to enable flow on your Adtran NetVantas
- How to enable flow on your Cisco IOS router
- How to enable flow on your Dell PowerConnect Switch
- How to enable flow on your Fortinet Fortigate firewall
- Configuring HP ProCurve switches to use CLI instead of text-based menu
- Configuring pfSense to work with Auvik’s remote browser feature
- Creating a read-only user on a WatchGuard Firebox or XTM device
- How to add Sophos UTM/SG firewall login credentials
- How to back up configuration and update firmware on HP ProCurve 1810g series switches
- How to configure a Cisco ASA firewall to recognize Auvik
- Downloading the collector in Google Chrome for Mac
- High CPU Utilization on Dell and Cisco SG Switch Stacks
- How to resolve a VERR_NO_MEMORY error message
- Known deployment incompatibilities with the .OVA-based collector
- Known issue between Auvik’s collector and VMware vSphere
- Known issue with bad SNMP data on HP switches
- ★ A note about port scans and login attempts by the Auvik collector
- ★ Troubleshooting the Cloud Ping / Internet Connection Check Service
- Auvik collector packages not properly installed
- Diagnosing collector connectivity problems
- How do I debug using the Auvik collector?
- How do I troubleshoot a slow network using Auvik?