If you're collecting flow from multiple devices sharing the same public IP, you must configure chfagent to send flow to Kentik.
These instructions assume:
- You have administrative access to the router.
- The device has already been added to your AuvikFlow (Kentik) integration.
- The sampling rate will be set to 1.
Access the GUI
- Open a new web page in your Internet browser.
- Type your Adtran IP address in the Internet browser's address field.
- At the prompt, enter your username and password and select OK.
Set up flow monitoring
- In the menu on the left, navigate to Monitoring > Traffic Monitor > IP Flow/Top Traffic.
- Select the Interface tab from the IP Flow/Top Traffic menu.
- Select the “outside” interface you would like to monitor (eth 0/1) and select both Ingress and Egress.
- Select Apply to apply the settings. A message reading Apply successful! will appear at the bottom of the screen to confirm that monitoring is enabled on the chosen interface.
Configure sampling options
- Select the Cache tab from the IP Flow/Top Traffic menu.
- In the Sample One-Out-Of field, enter 1.
- For the sampling type, choose Random.
- For active timeout and inactive timeout, keep the default at 15.
- Select Apply to apply the settings.
Configure traffic flow export
- Select the Export tab from the Traffic Monitoring menu.
- Enter 18.104.22.168 as the destination address.
- For UDP port, enter 20013.
- For the source interface, select your “outside” interface.
- Select Add at the bottom of the menu. Added destinations will appear below the Add button.