If you're collecting flow from multiple devices sharing the same public IP, you must configure chfagent to send flow to Kentik.
These instructions assume:
- You have Telnet / SSH credentials and access to your Ubiquiti router.
- You have your enable password, if applicable.
- The device has already been added to your AuvikFlow (Kentik) integration.
Access your router’s CLI
- Telnet or SSH into your Ubiquiti router.
- Log into your Ubiquiti router and type:
Enable Netflow on the listening interface
In this step, we’ll instruct the device to generate flow packets for traffic that hits the ingress (receiving end) of the router’s WAN port.
set system flow-accounting ingress-capture pre-dnat
set system flow-accounting interface eth1
set system flow-accounting sflow agent-address auto
Set up the Netflow sampler
set system flow-accounting sflow sampling-rate 1024
Enable and configure export of Netflow packets to AuvikFlow
set system flow-accounting sflow server 126.96.36.199 port 20013
set system flow-accounting syslog-facility daemon
Commit and save the changes