Auvik supports the sending of alert notifications to ConnectWise Manage Cloud and ConnectWise Manage On Premise. Both can be managed from your MSP dashboard for all clients.
To ensure your Auvik - ConnectWise Manage integration works correctly, use the resources listed below in the order they are shown.
Although Auvik supports both ConnectWise Manage Cloud and On Premise, when you create a new ConnectWise Manage integration in Auvik, it defaults to ConnectWise Manage Cloud. You don’t have the option to select ConnectWise Manage On-Premise.
But don’t worry—even if you have a self-hosted instance of ConnectWise Manage, if it can be accessed outside of your office without a VPN connection, cloud is the way to go.
If your self-hosted instance of ConnectWise Manage can’t be accessed outside of your office without a VPN connection, contact Auvik support and we’ll work with you to get your ConnectWise Manage integration set up properly.
- Configure ConnectWise Manage. Create a new integrator login.
- Before you save the new integrator login in ConnectWise Manage, create a new integration in Auvik. Copy the the callback URL from Auvik and paste it into the Callback URL field in ConnectWise Manage.
Now that ConnectWise Manage is configured and the integration has been created in Auvik, you can complete the Auvik configuration.
- Map your Auvik clients with your ConnectWise Manage customers.
- Define your inventory sync (if you plan to sync inventory).
- Define how alerts are to be sent between Auvik and ConnectWise Manage.
- Create the appropriate notification channels to be associated with Auvik alerts that are sent to ConnectWise Manage. Associate the notification channel to each alert that’s to be sent to ConnectWise Manage.
Finally, here’s how to keep an eye on inventory and events.