A network dashboard gives you an overview of a specific network. Any element of the dashboard can be clicked to access more detailed information.
The following graphs are available on the network dashboard:
Several tabs are also available for accessing more detail.
Shows you the network type and description, along with whether it’s being scanned or not.
KPIs (key performance indicators)
Located next to the network details. On each KPI, you can use filters to show only certain details. For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik.
- Online Network Elements indicates how many network elements associated with the network are currently online. Click the number to pull up a list of the elements that are online.
- Open Alerts indicates the numbers of open alerts on your network, organized by severity (emergency, critical, warning, informational) and paused state. To see all alerts by severity or paused state, click the arrow next to the counts.
Top device usage
Displays the top seven devices on the network by usage per second for the selected date range. To see the dashboard for a specific device, click the device’s row.
Top interfaces by utilization
Displays the top seven interfaces on your network by transmit utilization percentage for the selected date range. To see the dashboard for a specific interface, click the interface’s row.
A network dashboard has a number of tabs and menus that can be clicked for more detail. In each section, you can filter the list to show only certain details. For more information on filtering, see How to filter data in Auvik.
- Devices provides a list of all discovered devices on the network. To see the dashboard for a specific device, click on the row for a device.
- Interfaces provides a list of all interfaces associated with the network’s devices. To see the dashboard for a specific interface, click on the interfaces row.
- Services provides a list of all discovered services running on the network. To see all other devices running the same service, click on the row for a service.
- Alerts provides a list of all alerts that have been triggered for the network.
- Notes provides a list of all notes that have been added for the network. To view note details, click the row for a specific note.