This sample configuration is based on a Meraki MX firewall. Other models may have slight configuration variations.
- If you're collecting flow from multiple devices sharing the same public IP, these instructions may vary. Contact Auvik support for assistance.
- When adding your Meraki firewall into your AuvikFlow (Kentik) integration, you must specify the public IP address your firewall is using in the Flow Sending IP Override field.
- These instructions assume:
- You have administrator credentials and access to your Meraki firewall.
- The firewall is the only device exporting flow to AuvikFlow.
- The device has already been added to your AuvikFlow (Kentik) integration.
Access your Meraki cloud controller
- Go to https://meraki.cisco.com and click Login.
- Enter your administrator credentials.
Set up NetFlow
- Go to Network-wide > General.
- Set the NetFlow collector to Enabled.
- For the NetFlow collector IP, enter 220.127.116.11.
- For the NetFlow collector port, enter 20013.
- Save the changes.