Auvik can send an inventory of network devices to Autotask.
To enable inventory sync, map how you want the devices identified in Autotask and specify which device types and inventory fields should be synced. The setup needs to be completed in Autotask first, then in Auvik.
Once setup is complete, you’ll be able to see which devices have and haven’t been sent between the two applications. See Can I see Autotask inventory mapping details? for more information.
After configuring Auvik for inventory sync with Autotask, you can move on to setting up alert mapping.
- Configure Autotask for inventory sync with Auvik
- Add user-defined fields
- Add configuration item types
- Edit configuration item types
- Add products
- Add product categories
- Configure Auvik for inventory sync to Autotask
- Viewing inventory mapping details