This sample configuration is based on an HP ProCurve 29xx switch. Other models may have slight configuration variations.
- If you're collecting flow from multiple devices sharing the same public IP, these instructions may vary. Contact Auvik support for assistance.
- These instructions assume:
- You have Telnet / SSH credentials and access to your HP switch.
- You have your enable password, if applicable.
- The switch is the only device exporting flow to AuvikFlow.
- The device has already been added to your AuvikFlow (Kentik) integration.
Access your switch’s CLI
- Telnet or SSH into your HP router.
- Enter configuration mode by typing “configure”. Enter your configuration password, if necessary.
In this section, we’ll:
- Configure an sFlow destination.
- Configure sFlow sampling rate and apply to all ports.
Type the following in your switch: sFlow 1 destination 188.8.131.52 20013 sFlow 1 sampling all 1024 write memory