These instructions assume:
- You have administrative access to the firewall.
- The device has already been added to your AuvikFlow (Kentik) integration.
Log into the Sophos web GUI as an administrator with read-write permission.
Configure NetFlow collectors
- Go to Logs & Reports > Configuration > Netflow.
- Enter an appropriate server name.
- Enter 184.108.40.206 for the Netflow server.
- Enter port 20013 as the Netflow server port.
- Click Apply.
Enable traffic logging from firewall rule
- Go to Firewall Netflow > Rule.
- Select IPv4.
- Expand Advanced Settings.
- Enable Log Firewall Traffic.
- Click OK.